Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Sammio Builds and discussions

Sammio Builds and discussions Sammio bodied car builds and specials

Old 16th February 2015, 17:00

rattler is on a distinguished road
Default nikkri

hi all has anyone got information about nikkri cars/ eg year of first cars last year of production last known address ect/ I am trying reg my miglia in france this info may help my case and others who may wish to try but it is a /////// nightmare/ don't moan about dvla/ the car is running like a dream out twice this week in 20 degres sun . bressuire g/prix 27/28 june this year regards dave randall
Available from eBay
Old 16th February 2015, 19:07

Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

Ahem, I've just discovered that it was a NIckri body, not Nikkri, which possibly explains why you can't find any information.

Here's a link to a web page that discusses 'Car Mechanics' magazine building one in 1958 -

http://www.fordspecials.co.uk/nickri.html

Good luck with le registration process...
Old 17th February 2015, 05:19

Default nickri

welldone the info is just what I need after hours looking for wrong car ,hope all is well with you .and your car is ok.summers on its way my 2cv is now finished looking for next prog. regards dave randall
Old 17th February 2015, 12:43

Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post
welldone the info is just what I need after hours looking for wrong car ,hope all is well with you .and your car is ok.summers on its way my 2cv is now finished looking for next prog. regards dave randall
No problem Rattler. Sorry about mis-spelling Nickri, that's the trouble with writing posts from memory without checking that I've got my facts straight. Hopefully the history of the original marque will help you get a French registration for your car.

My car's fine btw, I'll be giving it a bit of a spring refresh once the weather warms up a bit here - nothing radical, just an oil change and a couple of advisories from last year's mot.

I'm also itching to start another project soon. I was tempted by the offer of a Sammio bodyshell at £400 from El Primer, that's great vfm imho, but I've already done that so it'll almost certainly be a Tribute 250 SWB next time.

Anyway, good luck with registering your car and I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of it on the road.
Old 17th February 2015, 17:34

Default nicki

hi m/t will post some pic soon just missed a spitfire on french e/b cars very expensive over here may be 353 will see rattler