Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 30th November 2010, 16:58

Ballores is on a distinguished road

Still can't find the build manual, mrs has been taking the Volvo to work recently due to the road conditions,and I get to use her BMW Z3,every snowy cloud has a silver lining :-) .
Old 13th May 2011, 21:13

gaz_020 is on a distinguished road
Default Scorhill Photos

Hi all just noticed this thread about scorhill, i bought one two months ago and its never been built fully yet.

I have the original build manual and i am running the mk4 cortina running gear. Got a1.6 pinto in at the minute with 4 speed box. All been loosly bolted together so im in the process of taking it apart.

I am missing a few parts and some information at the minute. Photos would be grateful too.

How does the bonnet fix to the chassis mine is loose and i have no brackets or bushes ??

Also roll bar is missing i have found a photo i can fabricate one off or does anybody have more specs on them.

Please anyone with info about there build (that they can remember) of things that they changes or made better would be greatful.

Thanks gaz

Email me for some of my photos engine is coming on real nice in orange and silver at the minute.
Old 13th May 2011, 21:15

Hi all just noticed this thread about scorhill, i bought one two months ago and its never been built fully yet.

I have the original build manual and i am running the mk4 cortina running gear. Got a1.6 pinto in at the minute with 4 speed box. All been loosly bolted together so im in the process of taking it apart.

I am missing a few parts and some information at the minute. Photos would be grateful too.

How does the bonnet fix to the chassis mine is loose and i have no brackets or bushes ??

Also roll bar is missing i have found a photo i can fabricate one off or does anybody have more specs on them.

Please anyone with info about there build (that they can remember) of things that they changes or made better would be greatful.

Thanks gaz

Email me for some of my photos engine is coming on real nice in orange and silver at the minute.
Old 13th May 2011, 21:56

Ballores is on a distinguished road

Gaz if you want to mail me. Ballores@yahoo.com i can send you some pictures if you like i am over in chichester if you are local or passing? Cheers Nick
Old 16th May 2011, 05:12

Pm sent
Old 6th June 2011, 05:28

dasankita is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
I am newbie here. I am here to share my views. Hope you will welcome me.
Old 12th July 2011, 09:40

uliw2004 is on a distinguished road

Hi Scorhill Ownwers,

I own a Scorhill Magic based on a Cortina MK IV 2.0 from 1977. I bought it in 2004 from someone, who brought it from GB to Germany. It seems, that my Magic is the only one, running yet in Germany. On my homepage http://www.wuesti.de/index.php?menu=...Scorhill_Magic you may find some pictures from restauring the Magic. Also I have a lot of manuals and informations about the Cortina MK IV, because it´s the same car as a Ford Taunus MK II. But the most of it is in German. If it would be helpfull, I would send a DVD with all informations of my car, I have on my computer. Please send a PM. Otherwise I am interested in a copy of the original build manual, because I only have some sheets with manual drawings.
Greetings from Wesel
Uli
Old 14th July 2011, 19:56

Default Hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by uliw2004 View Post
Hi Scorhill Ownwers,

I own a Scorhill Magic based on a Cortina MK IV 2.0 from 1977. I bought it in 2004 from someone, who brought it from GB to Germany. It seems, that my Magic is the only one, running yet in Germany. On my homepage http://www.wuesti.de/index.php?menu=...Scorhill_Magic you may find some pictures from restauring the Magic. Also I have a lot of manuals and informations about the Cortina MK IV, because it´s the same car as a Ford Taunus MK II. But the most of it is in German. If it would be helpfull, I would send a DVD with all informations of my car, I have on my computer. Please send a PM. Otherwise I am interested in a copy of the original build manual, because I only have some sheets with manual drawings.
Greetings from Wesel
Uli
Hi awesome that someone else has a scorhill, well at least yours is running looks real nice, i have a build manual but i will need to get to a photocopier and ill photocopy every page to you i have a few questions regarding pictures of different things on it.
Unfortunatly i am awful busy at the minute racing enduros and on a course (Death by powerpoints) i will try and reply to other messages if anyone else wants build manuals.

Gaz