We have been making a fibreglass mould and casting new cill sections for the car this week. Running a V8 engine we have decided to run the exhausts external (not like a cobra) more like a "C" Type
So we made the mould out of section of old gutters picked up on site.
load of tape and wax sticky fingers and fibreglass to produce this cull section.
here is the cill section offer up against the car in the garage
being such a mild evening on Wednesday we decided to cut off the old cill and see if the planned cill section would work.
with some moulding fettling filler etc etc we think it will.
Can't hide it any longer and sorry LL but here is the revised rear end in it's early draft stages a "Bob tail"
and again from the other side showing the ressed cill section which will be on both sides
and now for a radical shot of the back
I like to think we have enhanced the coke bottle flow over the front wing across the doors and over the rear arches and these next two photos show that that Gary's DNA lives.
The Bob tail is not going to be as abrupt as shown it is still going to have a rounded end but we have taken at least 150mm out of the rear length and swoop up the line from the back of the rear wheel arches to the rear cill so it doesn't look as bulky
back to the garage for another six months to make good on these idea and see if we can actual mould all these sections together, started with filler now so it could come together over the winter.
Waiting to see pics of the Gazdavies G46 have a good weekend to all at Exeter
Good to see WCA on four wheels again and good to see the doctors have a good prognoses for a minuet there I though you were going to have to fibreglass the old foot back!