Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 26th September 2013, 00:15

interholiday is on a distinguished road
Default Jaguar XJR v8 Supercharged mechanics for sale

Hey Folks

Due to a change of plans I have the entire mechanics from a 98 V8 XJR for sale. The car had suffered a dash fire but everything to business side of the bulkhead is ok as are the rest of the mechanics.

I still have to strip the car but I am looking to sell EVERYTHING mechanical (was going to do a conversion of a S11 jag coupe but not come off hence reason for sale)

While the engine is not running (due to dash fire) it is free and turning and was a very clean car that was MOt'd and tax when it had the dash fire.

Ideally I want to sell the mechanics COMPLETE than start splitting things up so you would get everything for a great start to any big engined kit car.

The V8 supercharger engine is about 360BHP as stock and easy to get another 100+ out of them easily.

Open to sensible offers, but please no silly ones, I know what money these engines sell for.

Please call John on 07976 372415 (car is in DY6 Dudley area) Thanks
Available from eBay