Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 4th May 2011, 13:28

Denzle is on a distinguished road
Default Hampton Ferry Car Show. Evesham, Worcestershire.

Hi to everyone,

My name is Denzle a retired motor mechanic. I have a JBA Falcon Sports Kit and a VX220 along with my self converted Merc camper van and my retro 50 scooter......
But I also organise the Hampton Ferry Car Show in Evesham.....

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...

You all have an open invitation to the show if its within your reach. There are no entrance fees and no forms to fill.....Arrive when you can and leave when you want...No pressure...
This is a layed back show soleley for the machanicaly minded, so there ar no side shows or loud music from organs. It is a gathering of like minded people to get together and enjoy each others company and their machines from old push bikes to modern cars. Bring them along if you think its something special....

The showground runs along side the river Avon only 500 Yards from the town centre yet in a beautifull country side setting, so the missus can do some shopping if need be.
It has its own restaurant where you can buy a sandwich or a full carvery at a very reasonable price. Of course we dont mind if you bring your own sandwiches either.......
There is a trophy and a yearly cup for the car of the day, chosen from a ticket number given on entry. This way is fair to all, as you cant compare a Rolls Royce to a beautiful Westfield.

Details are.....Hampton Ferry Car Show.....Boat Lane.. Evesham..Worcs.
WR11 4BP Sunday 3rd July 2011.. Or contact on 01386 870782 email denldeeley@yahoo.co.uk
For directions only to the show at www.hamptonferry.co.uk
Turn off at the only roundabout in Evesham town and follow the road down to the ferry... Simple as that. I will meet you as you come in.

Its only your petrol money to get there but a £2 public parking fee helps towards the running costs which come from my own pocket. This is the second year and is looking good.
Also I will be looking on the forum to help out with any of your problems if I can.....
Have a great day and happy motoring to all.

Denzle, The one with the short fat hairy legs....

Sorry I forgot to add. This show is in support of The Birmingham Childrens Hospital Oncology Unit (Cancer Ward) where children from all over the country go for treatment. Some never return home, as my wife and I know only too well, having lost two grandchildren in the last two years.
So.......Please support us to support them..... A Big Thank You....Denzle.

Last edited by Denzle; 30th June 2011 at 13:30..
Available from eBay
Old 4th May 2011, 17:16

chrislandy is on a distinguished road

When is it?
Old 4th May 2011, 17:26

Hello Chris. Its on Sunday 3rd July 2011 at Hampton Ferry, Boat Lane, Evesham. WR11 4BP
Old 4th May 2011, 20:01

chrislandy is on a distinguished road

might pop up, I only live near Tewkesbury
Old 4th May 2011, 20:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislandy View Post
might pop up, I only live near Tewkesbury
Only might Chris....Come on..call in, we will be glad to see you and your wheels....
You never know, the trophy and the cup might be yours on the day....Denzle
Old 30th June 2011, 12:57

replica 355 is on a distinguished road

Hi Denzle im new on here my name is andy i live in pembrokeshire west wales, i will be comeing to the show for the 1st time with 2 of my mates it will be the 1st time for all of us there we all have f355 replicas so look out for us. i hope the sun has been ordered for the day see you sunday all the best Andy
Old 30th June 2011, 13:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica 355 View Post
Hi Denzle im new on here my name is andy i live in pembrokeshire west wales, i will be comeing to the show for the 1st time with 2 of my mates it will be the 1st time for all of us there we all have f355 replicas so look out for us. i hope the sun has been ordered for the day see you sunday all the best Andy
Thats great news Andy,

I forgot to mention this is a none profit making event and all costs come from my own pocket.
There will be a raffle in support of The Birmingham Childrens Hospital Oncology Unit (Cancer Ward) where children from all parts come for treatment.
There are 10 prizes in all and donated from local buisness people like the The Morgan Factory, Birmingham city F.C. Morrisons Evesham, Tescos Evesham etc etc.
Lets just hope the weather stays good for all.

Thanks.. Denzle...
Old 1st July 2011, 09:07

davecymru is on a distinguished road

Nice location for me as it would only work out at a good 2hr drive, which would be ideal.
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this year as I'm a bit behind schedule and won't have the car on the road for another few weeks yet (fingers crossed) but all going well I'll certainly be there next year.
If it's sunny enough!

Dave
Old 1st July 2011, 09:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecymru View Post
Nice location for me as it would only work out at a good 2hr drive, which would be ideal.
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this year as I'm a bit behind schedule and won't have the car on the road for another few weeks yet (fingers crossed) but all going well I'll certainly be there next year.
If it's sunny enough!

Dave
Nice to hear from you Dave, even though you cant make it. Send me an email at( denldeeley@yahoo.co.uk ) give me your details. I will then let you know in time for next years show.

Cheers mate, Denzle...
ps.
I have Harry Potters wand so I can demand sunshine just when I want it.lol